So why does your PPC ad copy suck?
Okay so “suck” is probably too strong a term… maybe your PPC campaign just needs a little jolt with the paddles.
Luckily for you, the ambulance has arrived.
Elizabeth Marsten’s new eBook “Write Ad Copy that Inspires Greatness” tackles pay-per-click marketing by delivering inventive, real world advice in a comic, easy-to-read style. Many of the eBook’s points are illustrated with ads like:
Over the course of four eminently readable chapters, you will learn how to:
- Craft clickable, clever content
- Flourish in today’s competitive advertising webspace
- Avoid the mockery of www.yourppcsucks.com
- Pull Profit (from) Clicks
- Transform your ads from money suckers to money makers
- Leap tall buildings in a single bound
- OK, that last one isn’t true
“Write Ad Copy that Inspires Greatness” is a must-read for web marketers. Download today!
About the Author
Author Marsten is Portent‘s PPC shaman-tsar-chief-jefe – or, more officially, our Director of Search Marketing. She enjoys search marketing, chocolate, kendo and long walks on the beach. Most of all, she enjoys high volume eBook sales. Hint.草逼